Monday, March 7, 2011

I am a volunteer in the UNA film festival--good experience

The scent- we need love
           I was the volunteer on that day, so I cannot see” The ah of life”.  But I heard of this is a wonderful film and many professors in communication were going to the theater to watch it. But I saw a short movie is called scent, I would like to describe this movie, the wife of the old man has dead, but the old man does not let her leave; and put her in the bedroom.  When the remain keep longer, the scent has given out, but the old man still keep his wife. When somebody call him and ask something about his wife, the old man cannot say nothing but crying. The old man hug his wife everyday, he loves her very much. Put the two cups of coffee everyday, as if his wife is still alive. He cannot accept the reality that his wife has left.

          This is a good film, although it is shorter than other films. There is no more dialogue, but the action can express the feeling. We can see the love that the old man gives his wife. In the world, love is an important stream.  People cannot live without love.  No matter what kind of love, people need that to live. The love can be formed between you and your friends, your parents, your relatives, and your lover. Those people have the relationship with you. When you get in troubles, they will give you a hand and help you out of dilemma.  Also, we need social relationship; we can find love that is our friendship. We can find love in our family; we called it as family love. We still find a lover in the world and that person can stay with us until the last minute in our life. It is not easy to find the person, we must have common interests and we should take care of each other. So we can keep the long relationship forever.

         I am very happy to be a volunteer in this event. I have a lot of fun. My job in it is to give out the booklist and ask the people to mark their favorite movie. It is not a hard and technical work, but I am happy to participate.  I am looking forward to having more chances in order to get more experiences. It broadens my horizon and helps me get better understanding about the film, although my major is not film making. I am interested in it.

3 comments:

  1. I heard that movie was really good. I wanted to go so bad to the festival but work got in the way. I heard that this years was a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's great that you are a volunteering! I think it's great for people to try something new and it seems you have found that even though you don't aspire to be a film maker, you can still learn all you can about some of the wonderful movies out there! I am an RTF major (radio-tv-fim) and even though I won't be making movies for the big screen I make them for fun...try it out, you never know if you have a secret hidden talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great event. And it is also great that you care.

    ReplyDelete