Sunday, January 23, 2011

My favorite blogs

Those three blogs are my favorite. They have the same advantage is that I am interested in these three fields-Movie, Food and Music. Now, I will explain to you why I like them.


The first blog is about movie, I like twilight very much. It can provide me the updated information about this movie. The biggest strength is that it has video and episode, so I can recall and appreciate the movie again and again. The blogger is good at sharing the ideas with others. He likes post pictures and episode on the blog so that he can attract many attentions. In this communication method with the community, people are more likely visit his blog.


The second blog is about food. The biggest strength is the pictures that blogger post on. Those pictures are very amazing. When you see these picture, you will have a good stomach. The blogger post picture with the text material together. In this way, visitors can read text and see the wonderful picture together. Besides, this blog are specific in breakfast. So it can attract visitors who like breakfast especially. the blog follow others blog and they can exchange the idea andThe attract more people on his blog.


The last blog is music blog, I love the layout of this blog and I thought beautiful layout is its biggest strength. The layout is very easy but covers a lot of information. It is very nice to see and its color is very good. So you might think the music is very worth listening. Blogger put on many types of music on the blog. People can select which kind of music they are interested in. Thus. everyone can love this blog. What's more, I think blog use many kinds of music to attract many visitors to have a look on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment